COVID '21: Update #4 (Dijon Cancelled)

Unfortunately, we don't have any good news for you in our 4th COVID-Update.

On Friday evening, and after discussing with the management in Dijon, we decided to cancel our Track Day on the 21st of March. That is also why this COVID-Update is slightly delayed.

Due to the current restrictions (entry only with negative PCR test, curfew on site as well as quarantine rules in many countries), many participants can either not travel at all or only with great inconvenience.

At the moment we hope that we will get an alternative date during summer. However, as many events are currently being postponed, we have to wait for a final statement from the circuit management. I think the chances are something like 50/50.

We were looking forward to the season opener in Dijon with you, and are truly gutted how everything turned out. Nevertheless, we would like to thank you for your trust in this difficult situation, we were not far away from a fully booked Track Day!

If you are booked for the Track Day and did not receive an email on Friday evening, please contact us via support@gp-days.com!

As last year, our participants have full flexibility:

  1. Transfer to our trackday in Dijon in October.
  2. Refund
  3. Wait and see if we get a new date (if the date does not fit into your planning, a refund is of course still possible)
  4. Credit the amount paid for one of our other trackdays.

With regard to our trackday in Mettet on 9th of April, we will let you know as soon as there are any new developments.

  • Falk