We have good news! Our Track Day at Bilster Berg can take place in almost the usual manner! Of course, due to the current situation, there are still some rules that we absolutely have to follow:
Bilster Berg requires that all persons present on the premises must present a negative PCR or antigen test. The PCR test must not be older than 48 hours, the antigen test not older than 24 hours before arrival.
It is possible to be tested directly on-site on the day of the track day. The test will be carried out by trained Bilster Berg staff. All participants will be informed about the cost.
Alternatively, you can of course take advantage of public testing facilities (e.g. in pharmacies). Please remember that the test offer may be limited due to the public holiday on Thursday.
The following persons are exempt from compulsory testing (appropriate documentation must be presented):
- A full vaccination completed at least 14 days ago using a vaccine licensed in the EU
- Infection proven by a PCR test, at least 28 days ago and not older than 6 months
- Proof of a positive test result (as above) in combination with at least one administered vaccination
The usual Corona rules such as:
- A minimum distance of 1.5m between participants must be kept at all times
- Masks compulsory indoors
- Passengers wearing jet helmets must also wear a mask unless the participants are from the same household
still apply. Participants will find out more in our E-Briefing (published on Saturday 22 May).
We will provide you with free water, soft drinks, coffee and snacks in our box throughout the day.
During lunch, a Food Truck will take care of you with Burgers, Fries and more.
Our e-briefing will be activated on Saturday (22nd May). Here you will of course find our briefing videos and documents such as:
- Online liability waiver
- Corona rules
If you have any questions in the meantime, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.