Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (6h of pure track time)
- 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12:30pm - 2:00pm)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars) and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- 90db(A) static
- 92db(A) dynamically measured on the track
Equipment and Age Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- All cars need to be fitted with a tow hook before entering the track
- Drivers must be 18 years old and in possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Passenger must be at least 18 years old
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 20
- There will never be more than 14 cars on track at the same time
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event. A GP Days Track Day is not a test-day for professional Racing Teams who want to set a new lap record!
What do you get with GP Days?
Included Free of Charge
- Passengers can ride along for FREE
- Professional images will be provided in high-resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our GALLERY and see what you can expect
- Lunch, Snacks and Drinks included in the price throughout the day
The Coaching Packages:
- Personal Coach Package (Half Day): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (for one driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
Address and Facilities:
Circuit de Charade
63122 Saint-Genès-Champanelle, France
- There is an on-site petrol station as well as air compressor
- Vehicle / Trailer drop-off the previous evening between 6.00pm and 7.00pm (upon request)
Track Days 2021
- 29th July 2021 (TBC)