Please remeber, that the E-Briefing has to be completed BEFORE our Track Day.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!
- Please watch the videos below and don't forget to send us a signed liability waiver (All Drivers and Passengers) BEFORE of the Track Day via E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) You'll find the liability waiver HERE.
- Passengers do not have to complete the E-Briefing - it is highly recommended though!
VIDEO I: GENERAL BRIEFING
PLEASE NOTE: THE E-BRIEFING VIDEO AND PRESENTATION WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 1st MAY 2021
VIDEO II: TRACK SPECIFIC BRIEFING
PLEASE NOTE: THE TRACK SPECIFIC BRIEFING AND PRESENTATION WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 1st MAY 2021
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
Below, you will find a summary of the most important documents:
- LIABILITY WAIVER (4th June 2021)
- LIABILTY WAIVER (22nd August (2022)
- BRIEFING PRESENTATION (currently not availabe)
- SCHEDULE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (currently not available)
- DRIVING RULES
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. The E-Briefing ensures that everybody stay safe on the circuit.