Welcome to the GP Days E-Briefing for our Track Day in Dijon.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!
STEP I: DIJON TRACK BRIEFING (DRIVERS ONLY)
Unfortunately, the Circuit Management does not allow us to solely rely on our own E-Briefing. In order to be able to access the circuit, you have to complete the following steps:
- Please click on the following LINK (You can change the language in the top-left corner)
- Create an account and answer the multiple-choice questionnaire (careful, sometimes more than one answer is correct)
- Once you have succesfully completed the Dijon Track Briefing, you will receive a confirmation Mail
(Dijon Briefing Tutorial: LINK)
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TRACK DAY IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE THE DIJON TRACK BRIEFING!
STEP II: ONLINE LIABILITY WAIVER (DRIVERS & PASSENGERS)
STEP III: GP DAYS BRIEFING
VIDEO I: GENERAL BRIEFING
DOWNLOAD: DIJON TRACK-BRIEFING
- Open the Track-Briefing HERE (or by clicking on the picture above)
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
Below, you will find a summary of the most important documents:
- LIABILITY WAIVER (German / English)
- LIABILITY WAIVER (German / French)
- BRIEFING PRESENTATION (English)
- SCHEDULE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (English)
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. The E-Briefing ensures that everybody stay safe on the circuit.