Welcome to the GP Days E-Briefing for our Track Day in Dijon.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!
STEP I: DIJON TRACK BRIEFING (DRIVERS ONLY)
Unfortunately, the Circuit Management does not allow us to use our own E-Briefing. In order to be able to access the circuit, you have to complete the following steps:
- Please click on the following LINK (You can change the language in the top-left corner)
- Create an account and answer the multiple-choice questionnaire (careful, sometimes more than one answers are correct)
- Once you have succesfully completed the Dijon Briefing, you will receive a confirmation Mail
Please note: There seems to be a mistake in the system regarding the question concerning the blue flag (Here answers 2 and 3 are correct)
Dijon Briefing Tutorial: LINK
STEP II: ONLINE LIABILITY WAIVER (DRIVERS & PASSENGERS)
STEP III: GP DAYS BRIEFING
VIDEO I: GENERAL BRIEFING
DOWNLOAD: DIJON TRACK-BRIEFING
- Open the Track-Briefing HERE (or by clicking on the picture above)
If you have any further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, you will find a summary of the most important documents:
- LIABILITY WAIVER (All Drivers and Passengers must submit the E-Waiver before the Event)
- BRIEFING PRESENTATION
- SCHEDULE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. The E-Briefing ensures that everybody stay safe on the circuit.