Length : 3.7km
Corners: 19 (clockwise)
Width : 9m
Track Day Format: Open Pitlane
Tracktime: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12.30pm - 1.30pm)
Vehicles: All types of vehicles are permitted (street and non-street legal) - open-wheel race cars such as Formula Renault, BMW etc. are not allowed (please contact us directly if you have any questions!)
Tyres: Slicks are only allowed on a dry circuit
Noise Limit: 100db(A) dynamic
Minimum age: 18 for drivers and passengers
Helmet: Drivers and passengers are obliged to wear a helmet on track at all times
Licence: All drivers must be in possession of a valid drivers licence
- The number of participants is strictly limited and our team controls the amount of cars on track at all times to ensure you have space for free laps throughout the day
- Passengers can join for FREE
- Free photos
- Coaching upon request and availability
- Coffee and light snacks free of charge throughout the day
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or need some guidance towards the preparation for the track day. Our team speaks English, German and French!
You need to cancel your track day? Please refer to our cancellation policy HERE or contact us via our contact from below, e-mail or phone stating your booking reference and name
If you're a professional racing team wanting to join this event, please write an email to info[at]gp-days.com ahead of you booking or use the contact form below
Booking the GP Taxi will give you around five laps on the passenger seat at race speed around Anneau du Rhin in our GP MINI!
Anneau du Rhin
68127 Blitzheim, France
Next Track Day
- Sign-Up to our newsletter to be the first to know when booking for 2020 open!