Mettet is a very technical track offering an interesting mix between some fast combinations and a tight infield. Mind the infamous corner 7 - "Hubin" - the "Cork-Screw", this blind left-right chicane with a massive drop may catch you off-guard if you come unprepared!
Length : 2.3km
Corners: 10 (Anticlockwise)
Width : 12m
Track Day Format: Open Pitlane
Tracktime: 9.00am - 6.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 1.00pm - 2.00pm)
Vehicles: All types of vehicles are permitted (street and non-street legal) - open-wheel race cars such as Formula Renault, BMW etc. are not allowed (please contact us directly if you have any questions!)
Tyres: Slicks are only allowed on a dry circuit
Noise Limit: 101db(A) dynamic
Minimum age: 18 for drivers and passengers
Helmet: Drivers and passengers are obliged to wear a helmet on track at all times
Licence: All drivers must be in possession of a valid drivers licence
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event.
Number of Participants
- Until now, we pride ourselves in providing one of the best driving experiences out there - and we want to keep it like this!
- The number of participants is strictly limited (65) and our team controls the amount of cars on track at all times to ensure you have space for free laps throughout the day
- There will never be more than 30 cars on track at the same time
- Passengers can join for FREE
- Free photos - Published on our Facebook-Page
- Coaching and car rental available (more information will be released soon)
- Tools, compressor, jack etc. are avaialbe for everyone to use
Booking the GP Taxi will give you around five laps on the passenger seat around Mettet at race speed around Mettet in our GP MINI!
6, rue Saint Donat, 5640 Mettet, Belgium
2020 Track Days in Mettet
- Friday, 3rd April 2020