Length : 4.2km
Corners: 9 (clockwise)
Width : 10-12m
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to provide us with the following information:
- Make and model of the car you will be using
- The first and last names of any additional drivers, passengers and spectators - You will need this to get past the check-point once you arrive at the track.
Track Day Format: Open Pitlane
Tracktime: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 1.00pm - 2.00pm)
Vehicles: All types of vehicles are permitted (street and non-street legal) - open-wheel race cars such as Formula Renault, BMW etc. are not allowed
Tyres: Slicks are only allowed on a dry circuit
Noise Limit: Please click HERE for more information on the noise limit. For certain cars, especially Porsche GT3s etc. there are silencers available through one of our partners. Please contact us for more information!
Minimum age: 18 for drivers and passengers
Helmet: Drivers and passengers are obliged to wear a helmet on track at all times
Licence: All drivers must be in possession of a valid drivers licence
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event. A GP Days Track Day is not a test-day for professional Racing Teams who want to set a new lap record.
Number of Participants
- Until now, we pride ourselves in providing one of the best driving experiences out there - and we want to keep it like this!
- The number of participants is strictly limited (65) and our team controls the amount of cars on track at all times to ensure you have space for free laps throughout the day
- There will never be more than 30 cars on track at the same time
- Passengers can join for FREE
- Free photos - Published on our Facebook-Page
- Coffee and light snacks free of charge throughout the day
- Tools, compressor, jack etc. are available for everyone to use
The Coaching Packages:
- Personal Coach Package (for one driver): You will get access to a shared Coach throughout the entire day. Shared means, that the coach will have one other driver to attend to. So both of you will take coaching in turns throughout the day.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (for one driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
Bilster Berg Drive Resort GmbH & Co.KG
Bilster Berg 1
33014 Bad Driburg
Next Track Day
- Friday, 12th June 2020