Length : 4.2km
Corners: 9 (clockwise)
Width : 10-12m
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to provide us with the following information:
- Make and model of the car you will be using
- The first and last names of any additional drivers, passengers and spectators - You will need this to get past the check-point once you arrive at the track.
Track Day Format: Open Pitlane
Tracktime: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 1.00pm - 2.00pm)
Vehicles: All types of vehicles are permitted (street and non-street legal) - open-wheel race cars such as Formula Renault, BMW etc. are not allowed
Tyres: Slicks are only allowed on a dry circuit
Noise Limit: Please click HERE for more information on the noise limit
Minimum age: 18 for drivers and passengers
Helmet: Drivers and passengers are obliged to wear a helmet on track at all times
Licence: All drivers must be in possession of a valid drivers licence
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event.
Number of Participants
- Until now, we pride ourselves in providing one of the best driving experiences out there - and we want to keep it like this!
- The number of participants is strictly limited (65) and our team controls the amount of cars on track at all times to ensure you have space for free laps throughout the day
- There will never be more than 30 cars on track at the same time
- Passengers can join for FREE
- Free photos - Published on our Facebook-Page
- Coaching upon request and availability
- Coffee and light snacks free of charge throughout the day
- Tools, compressor, jack etc. are avaialbe for everyone to use
Bilster Berg Drive Resort GmbH & Co.KG
Bilster Berg 1
33014 Bad Driburg
Next Track Day
- Friday, 12th June 2020