General Information
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (8h track time)
- 9:00am - 5:00pm (No mandatory lunch break)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Open Pitlane (7h track time)
- 9:00am - 6:00pm (12:50pm - 3:00pm mandatory lunch break)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable i.e. dry
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars), SUVs and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- Convertibles are only allowed to participate if a roll-bar is fitted
For more information on our vehicle restrictions, please refer to our FAQ.
- ~98db(A) - Please refer to our document "Noise Quota - Bilster Berg" for more information
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- JET-Helmets are only allowed in closed vehicles. Drivers and passengers of convertibles (roof down) or vehicles with no, or only small windshields (e.g. Caterham, X-Bow, Ariel Atom, etc.) must wear a full-face helmet
- All cars must be fitted with a tow hook / towing eye (front or rear) before entering the circuit
- For information regarding other useful equipment, please refer to the GP Days Track Day Check List
Age & Licence Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must be 18 years of age (we cannot make any exceptions here)
- Drivers must hold a valid EU (or equivalent) drivers licence
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 65
- There will never be more than 30 cars on track at the same time
Type of Event
GP Days Track Days are strictly non-competitive and not intended to be used in order to achieve the maximum speed or fastest lap time. This is not a "Test Day" for professional race teams to post a new lap record. Each event will be strictly monitored by our team and the track officials. Any participant showing any form of dangerous or reckless behaviour will be excluded from the event without prior warning.
 What's included?
Included Free of Charge during this Track Day:
- You will receive professional images in high-resolution and without watermarks. Check out our Track Day Gallery and see what you can expect
- Open Bar with coffee, drinks and little snacks (cereal bars, etc.) throughout the day
- One Passenger can be brought along free of charge
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask questions well ahead of the event from the comfort of your home. Click here to find out more about how the E-Briefing works
Benefit from our cooperation with Racetrack Coach GmbH and book your highly qualified coach right through our Homepage. Find out more about Racetrack Coach.
Available Coaching Packages
- Personal Coach Package (Half Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (Full Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
 Address and Facilities
How to get there
Bilster Berg Drive Resort GmbH & Co. KG
Bilster Berg 1, 33014 Bad Driburg
Facilities and additional information
- There is a petrol station (card payment only) as well as an air compressor in the upper paddock
- Trailer drop-off the day prior to the Track Day is possible (Refer to the event schedule for further information and timing)
- You will not be able to sleep in the Paddock
- A food truck will be present during lunch (to be paid by the participants)
If you have any further questions, you can use the "Ask a Question"-Button below to get in touch with our team!
In addition, please have a look at our GP Days Academy. Here you will find a collection of useful resources covering topics from "How to prepare for a Track Day?" to "Is my car insured on track?" and much more!