Designed by famous architect Hermann Tilke - the mind behind several Formula 1 circuits - and approved by rally legend Walter Röhrl, this track did not have a choice but to be truly epic!
Nestled in the Teutoburg Forest (Central Germany), Bilster Berg boasts a variety of blind corners, sheer drops (up to 26%) and highly technical sections. It is a unique and challenging circuit that many people compare to the Nordschleife - rightly so!
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to provide us with the following information:
- Make and detailed model description of the car you will be using (e.g. BMW E36 M3 3.2)
- The first and last names of any additional drivers and passengers
1 Passenger is included for FREE. Any additional passengers or spectators need to be booked separately at a small extra charge.
Only registered participants (drivers and their respective passengers) will have access to the premises of Bilster Berg (strict entry control). Names of all people attending the Track Day have to be communicated with us until two days before the event, at the latest.
I. General Information
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (7h of pure track time)
- 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12:30pm – 1:30pm)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars), SUVs and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
For more information on our vehicle restrictions, please refer to our FAQ.
- IMPORTANT: Please find further explanations on the noise restrictions HERE
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- JET-Helmets are only allowed in closed vehicles. Drivers and passengers of vehicles with no, or only small windshields (e.g. Caterhams and similar vehicles) must wear a full-face helmet
- All cars must be fitted with a tow hook / towing eye (front or rear) before entering the circuit
Age & Licence Restrictions
- Drivers and passengers must be 18 years of age
Drivers must hold a valid EU (or equivalent) drivers licence
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 60
- There will never be more than 30 cars on track at the same time
Our Track Days are shall not be used by professional race-teams as "Test Days" to post a new lap record.
II. What do you get with GP Days?
Included Free of Charge during this Track Day:
- Professional images will be provided in high-resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our GALLERY and see what you can expect
- Water, soft drinks and light snacks are available free of charge throughout the day
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask questions well ahead of the event. You'll find more information HERE
The Coaching Packages:
Personal Coach Package (Half Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
Personal Coach Pro Package (Full Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
IV. Vehicle Rental
- We offer a limited number of vehicles available for rent for the Track Day
- For more information, please refer to our Rentals-Section and contact us for more information
V. Address and Facilities
How to get there
Bilster Berg Drive Resort GmbH & Co.KG
Bilster Berg 1
33014 Bad Driburg
- There is an on-site petrol station (card payments only) as well as air compressor
- The restaurant will serve lunch (to be paid by the participants)
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to stay in the paddock overnight or drop off your vehicle before the Track Day
If you have any further questions, you can use the "Ask a Question"-Button below to get in touch with our team!