OUT TRACK DAY ON THE 2ND OF JULY IS SOLD OUT!
(Join the waitlist and we will notify you, once a spot becomes available!)
Experience this cool little track on an old industrial estate! Perfect for medium powered cars and light track tools!
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to provide us with the following information:
- Make and model of the car you will be using
- The first and last names of any additional drivers (max. 2) and passengers (max. 5)
I. General Information
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (7h of pure track time)
- 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars) and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
For more information on our vehicle restrictions, please refer to our FAQ.
- 95db(A) dynamically measured from the pit wall
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- JET-Helmets are only allowed in closed vehicles. Drivers and passengers of vehicles with no, or only small windshields (e.g. Caterhams and similar vehicles) must wear a full-face helmet
- All cars must be fitted with a tow hook / towing eye (front or rear) before entering the circuit
Age & Licence Restrictions
- Drivers and passengers must be 18 years of age
- Drivers must hold a valid EU (or equivalent) drivers licence
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 50
- There will never be more than 20 cars on track at the same time
Our Track Days are shall not be used by professional race-teams as "Test Days" to post a new lap record.
II. What do you get with GP Days?
Included Free of Charge during this Track Day:
- Professional images will be provided in high-resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our GALLERY and see what you can expect
- Passengers can ride along for FREE
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask questions well ahead of the event. You will find more information HERE.
The Coaching Packages
Personal Coach Package (Half Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
Personal Coach Pro Package (Full Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
IV. Vehicle Rental
- We offer a limited number of vehicles available for rent for the Track Day
- For more information, please refer to our Rentals-Section and contact us for more information
V. Address and Facilities
How to get there
Am Rögelberg 16, 49716 Meppen
- There is no petrol station in the paddock
- Air compressor to adjust you tyre pressures available in the GP Box
- Trailer drop-off the day prior to the Track Day is possible (Refer to event schedule for further information on the exact timing)
If you have any further questions, you can use the contact form below to get in touch with our team!