General Information
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (8h track time)
- 9.00am - 6.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 1:00pm – 2:00pm)
- Sample Schedule (Download)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars), SUVs and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- No Citroen C1, FunCup and 2CV type race cars allowed
- Convertibles are only allowed to participate if a roll-bar is fitted
- 101db(A) - Dynamic
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- JET-Helmets are only allowed in closed vehicles. Drivers and passengers of convertibles (roof down) or vehicles with no, or only small windshields (e.g. Caterham, X-Bow, Ariel Atom, etc.) must wear a full-face helmet
- All cars must be fitted with a tow hook / towing eye (front or rear) before entering the circuit
Age & Licence Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must be 18 years of age (we cannot make any exceptions here)
- Drivers must hold a valid EU (or equivalent) drivers licence
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 60
- There will never be more than 25 cars on track at the same time
Type of Event
GP Days Track Days are strictly non-competitive and not intended to be used in order to achieve the maximum speed or fastest lap time. This is not a "Test Day" for professional race teams to post a new lap record. Each event will be strictly monitored by our team and the track officials. Any participant showing any form of dangerous or reckless behaviour will be excluded from the event without prior warning.
 What's included?
- Professional images will be provided in high-resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our Track Day Gallery and see what you can expect
- Free coffee between 7:00am and 9:00am in the morning
- Passengers can ride along for at circuit Mettet
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask questions well ahead of the event from the comfort of your home. Do find out more about how we do things differently, check our article "Digital Track Day"
Benefit from our cooperation with Racetrack Coach GmbH and book your highly qualified coach right through our Homepage. Click here to learn more about Racetrack Coach.
Available Coaching Packages
- Personal Coach Package (Half Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (Full Day / One Driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
 Address and Facilities
How to get there
Circuit Jules Tacheny - Mettet
Rue Saint-Donat 6, 5640 Mettet
Facilities and additional information
- There is a petrol station right next to the circuit. You will have to use a public road to get there
- An air compressor to adjust your tyre pressures and basic tools are available
- Trailer drop-off the day prior to the Track Day is possible. You will receive more information on this once the E-Briefing is released
- You will not be able to sleep in the Paddock
- The restaurant will serve lunch during the break and snacks throughout the day (to be paid by the participants)
If you have any further questions, you can use the "Ask a Question"-Button below to get in touch with our team!
In addition, please have a look at our GP Days Academy. Here you will find a collection of useful resources covering topics from "How to prepare for a Track Day?" to "Is my car insured on track?".