Experience one of Europe's most iconic tracks first hand and drive your car where Rene Arnoux and Gilles Villeneuve fought one of Formula 1's most infamous battles in 1979. A truly legendary circuit!
Corners: 8 (clockwise)
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to tell us:
- The names of any additional drivers and/or passengers
- The make and model of your car
Please let us know in case you have any trouble entering this information. We can also add this after you've booked the Track Day.
Track Day Format: Open Pitlane
Tracktime: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12.00pm - 1.30pm)
Vehicles: All types of vehicles are permitted (street and non-street legal) - open-wheel race cars such as Formula Renault, BMW etc. are not allowed
Tyres: Slicks are allowed on a dry circuit only
Noise Limit: 100db(A) +/- 2dynamic
Minimum age: 18 for drivers and passengers
Helmet: Drivers and passengers are obliged to wear a helmet on track at all times
Licence: All drivers must be in possession of a valid drivers licence
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event.
Number of Participants
- Until now, we pride ourselves in providing one of the best driving experiences out there - and we want to keep it like this!
- The number of participants is strictly limited (60) and our team controls the amount of cars on track at all times to ensure you have space for free laps throughout the day
- There will never be more than 28 cars on track at the same time
- Passengers can join for FREE
- Free photos - Will be published on our Facebook-Page
- Coffee and light snacks free of charge throughout the day
- Tools, compressor, jack etc. are avaialbe for everyone to use
The Coaching Packages:
- Personal Coach Package: You will get access to a shared Coach throughout the entire day. Shared means, that the coach will have one other student to attend to. So both of you will take coaching in turns throughout the day.
- Personal Coach Pro Package: Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
You need to cancel your track day? Please refer to our cancellation policy HERE or contact us via our contact from below, e-mail or phone, stating your booking reference and name
Booking the GP Taxi will give you around five laps on the passenger seat at race speed around Dijon in our GP MINI!
Circuit Dijon Prenois
21370 Prenois, France
2020 Track Days in Dijon
- Friday, 31st July 2020