IMPORTANT: All 10 "Early Bird" Spots for the 21st of March are already Sold Out! Of course you can continue to book for the "normal" price! Thank you!
Online Briefing | Photos Included | Open Pit
Please use the "Order Notes" (directly in the cart) to provide us with the following information:
- Make and model of the car you will be using
- The first and last names of any additional drivers (max. 2) and passengers – Only registered persons (latest two days before the Track Day) will be permitted to enter the premises. The Dijon Team will enforce a strict entry control!
Track Day Format
- Open Pitlane (6.30h of pure track time)
- 9.00am - 5.00pm (Mandatory lunch break 12:30pm - 2:00pm)
- Street and non-street legal cars are permitted to participate
- No Open-Wheelers (i.e. Formula Cars) and "Kart-Like" Vehicles allowed
- You may run slick tyres if the track conditions are suitable
- Please contact us before your booking if your vehicle is below 800kg
- 100db(A) dynamically measured on the track
Equipment and Age Restrictions
- Drivers and Passengers must wear a helmet at all times while on track
- All cars need to be fitted with a tow hook before entering the track
- Drivers must be 18 years old and in possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Passenger must be at least 18 years old
Number of Participants
- The number of participants is strictly limited to 65
- There will never be more than 30 cars on track at the same time
- In general, there is no waiting time to enter the track
For more information regarding our track days and driving rules, please click HERE.
Achieving the maximum speed of the vehicles is not the purpose of this event. A GP Days Track Day is not a test-day for professional Racing Teams who want to set a new lap record!
What do you get with GP Days?
Included Free of Charge
- Our "GP Days E-Briefing": No early morning drivers briefing, full attention and the possibility to ask question well ahead of the event. You will find more information HERE.
- Passengers can ride along for FREE
- Professional images will be provided in high-resolution, included in the price and without watermarks. Check out our GALLERY and see what you can expect
- Water, soft drinks and light snacks are available free of charge throughout the day (Lunch has to be paid for separately in the restaurant)
The Coaching Packages:
- Personal Coach Package (Half Day): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for half a day. Perfect if you are an intermediate to experienced track-driver and are new to the track or want to optimise your driving technique.
- Personal Coach Pro Package (for one driver): Offers you exclusive access to an RTC coach for an entire day if you really want to double down on your driving technique and get the most of your Track Day with GP Days!
GP Days Taxi
Do you want to experience the circuit on the passenger seat of our modified Mini? Then book a Taxi Session and enjoy the ride! A Taxi Drive will consist of 7 laps (incl. in and outlaps).
HERE you can find out more about our car.
Address and Facilities:
Circuit Dijon Prenois
21370 Prenois, France
- There is an on-site petrol station as well as air compressor
- The restaurant will serve lunch (paid)
- Vehicle / Trailer drop-off the previous evening between 7.00pm and 8.00pm (upon request)
- Sleep-over in the paddock in your own Camper Van / RV (upon request)
Track Days 2021
- 21st March 2021
- 31st October 2021